•1 cup (250 ml) fresh raspberries
•1 cup (250 ml) diced mangoes
•1/4 cup (75 ml) maple syrup
•1/2 cup (125 ml) chia seeds
•2 cups (500 ml) Hibisko maple syrup-lemon-cinnamon
•1 tea spoon of almonds
1. In a bowl mix the chia and Hibisko infusion for 1 min. Cover with a clingfilm and put in a refrigerator for 1 h.
2. In the meantime, crush the raspberries with the fork and add the maple syrup. Mix well and reserve.
3. Blend the raspberry and chia mix together. Mix for 1 min and put it back in the refrigerator for 1h.
4. Choose a nice glass where you alternate the chia mix and the fresh mangoes.
5. Embellish with almonds or other options as desired. Enjoy !
This recipe was created with Marianne Lefebvre, nutritionist specialized in international nutrition.